XML/XSL transformation using XALAN/JAVA

Hi

I am trying to transform an XML into another XML using XSL. In my XSL I have the following:

 <xsl:value-of select="from-following-siblings(PRODUCTQUALIFIER)"/>

and I am using XALAN and have a small program written in JAVA to do the transformation. However, when running, JAVA program gives me a runtime error:

c:/classes/XslIn.xsl; Line 51; Column 72; javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Could not find function: from-following-siblings

Please tell me what I should do ?

Thanks a lot

Thushara