XSL - Break out from a for-each loop - Please help!!

Hi

I am having a two <xsl:for-each..... > in my XSL file, one  inside another. And inside that 2nd loop, I am checking for a condition using <xsl:if..> and I if the condition is true, then I want to BREAK out of the 2nd loop, so that I will be starting back from first loop.

Is there any keyword available in XSL to break out of a loop ?

<xsl:for-each ..........>
    .
    .
    <xsl:for-each ............>