Re: Parser torture documents

> Some things that would be nice to test are:
>   large DTDs (many elements, default attribute values)

XMI tortures me all day. Exporting a large UML model to XMI makes a
fantastic test case. Building a DOM tree from a 26 meg xmi file takes
ages and > 150 megs of memory on my machine :)

The DTD defines 398 elements, unfortunately it only defines 2 PE's
though.

Christian

--
"Wanted. $10000 reward. Schroedinger's Cat. Dead or Alive."
Christian Nentwich