"XML Web Services For The Rest Of Us" by Jon Udell

"XML Web Services For The Rest Of Us"
Report From XML DevCon 2001

Jon Udell writes:

"Don't get me wrong, I've been saying for years that XML-oriented web
services would be huge.

Now they are, and I'm delighted. But I'm also starting to wonder if there's
something missing from the picture that's developing. I started to say so in
my panel discussion, but I didn't want to rain on the Web-services parade,
which I am greatly enjoying. Nevertheless, I've got to ask at some point:
where and how do all these Web services intersect with people?"

Read the entire column at:
http://www.byte.com/column/BYT20010412S0001