XMLDevCon - Free Subscriptions?

Can anyone confirm or deny that as a Gold Pass attendee of the
London XMLDevCon in February this year I should receive a free
year's subscription to a Java magazine (JDJ?) and an XML
magazine (XML DJ?)?
I sent an e-mail to Camelot (the organisers) asking this very
question but received no reply and have long since disposed of the
conference brochure.

Thanks,

Phil Ruelle