Re: XMLDevCon - Free Subscriptions?

> Can anyone confirm or deny that as a Gold Pass attendee of the
> London XMLDevCon in February this year I should receive a free
> year's subscription to a Java magazine (JDJ?) and an XML
> magazine (XML DJ?)?
> I sent an e-mail to Camelot (the organisers) asking this very
> question but received no reply and have long since disposed of the
> conference brochure.

Camelot (conference producer) and SYS-CON (magazine publisher) dissolved
their partnership in December 2000. SYS-CON was not involved in producing
XML DevCon 2001 in London (February) or New York (April).

Roddy Young (formerly the PR person at NASA) is now at Camelot working on
the summer launch of a new publication (Threads):
http://tw.us.biz.yahoo.com/bw/010413/2047.html

Conference attendees will receive Threads.