This is a very basic question...

Hey guys,

I've been doing XML stuff for nearly a year now and I'm willing to say that
I know what I'm doing. However, I was going over some of W3 specs yesterday,
looking to integrate them into a schema I need to develop in the next few
months, and I realized that I had no idea what a NCName was (it comes up a
fair bit). Thinking further, I didn't really know what a qname was either. I
have a rudimentary knowledge of what they do, but mostly because I've looked
at examples and figured it out.

Is there a glossary of XML terms that I can look at?