Re: XML Schema Test Collection open for contributions

> Does that mean a XML representation of the PSVI ?

Our validator (XSV) can output such a representation, and we have a
schema for it.

It's a very verbose representation, intended primarily for automated
comparison.  For example, below is a fragment representing of the
element

 <f:e4>1</f:e4>

validated by

 <element name="e4" type="integer"/>

The non-psv-prefixed parts are the basic infoset; the psv-prefixed parts
are schema infoset contributions.  This example shows only a tiny part
of the whole (there are no complex types in it for example).

We will be releasing the schemas in the next few days.

-- Richard

  <element>
    <namespaceName>http://foo</namespaceName>
    <localName>e4</localName>
    <prefix>f</prefix>
    <children/>
    <attributes/>
    <namespaceAttributes/>
    <inScopeNamespaces>
      <namespace>
        <prefix>f</prefix>
        <namespaceName>http://foo</namespaceName>
      </namespace>
      <namespace>
        <prefix>xsi</prefix>
        <namespaceName>http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance</namespaceName>
      </namespace>
      <namespace>
        <prefix>xs</prefix>
        <namespaceName>http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema</namespaceName>
      </namespace>
      <namespace>
        <prefix>xml</prefix>
        <namespaceName>http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace</namespaceName>
      </namespace>
    </inScopeNamespaces>
    <baseURI>file:///projects/ltg/users/richard/schema/xmlschema/regrtest/triv.xml</baseURI>
    <psv:schemaInformation xsi:nil='true'/>
    <psv:validationAttempted>full</psv:validationAttempted>
    <psv:validationContext>
      <pointer ref='g1'/>
    </psv:validationContext>
    <psv:validity>valid</psv:validity>
    <psv:schemaErrorCode xsi:nil='true'/>
    <psv:schemaNormalizedValue>1</psv:schemaNormalizedValue>
    <psv:schemaSpecified>infoset</psv:schemaSpecified>
    <psv:typeDefinition>
      <pointer ref='xsd:type.integer'/>
    </psv:typeDefinition>
    <psv:memberTypeDefinition xsi:nil='true'/>
    <psv:declaration>
      <pointer ref='f:elt.e4'/>
    </psv:declaration>
    <psv:nil>false</psv:nil>
    <psv:notation xsi:nil='true'/>
    <psv:idIdrefTable xsi:nil='true'/>
    <psv:identityConstraintTable xsi:nil='true'/>
  </element>