Re: using namespaces to version

"Bullard, Claude L (Len)" wrote:

> It is probably a mistake to name the process of
> change inside any component participating in that
> process.

Fair enough, but hard to implement at the document level
given current filesystems and MIME types for HTTP.

Or have I missed your point completely?

To be more specific, the topmost level that I can see me
being able to specify the language and version for an
XML document is the DOCTYPE declaration. Is this a good
solution?

--
Warren Hedley
The Bioengineering Research Group