Re: partial implementations of W3C XML Schema?

> How many partial implementations of W3C XML Schema are out there?

Does implementation mean validator?  I have been using schemas since July of
last year to model Object Pascal structures (Borland's Delphi) and serialize
the object instances in XML and it is working great.  The implementation
also allows communication to C++ and Java (though I stopped working on the
Java end as so many other implementations were cropping up).  All of this is
based on the ability to create structures which model inheritance and apply
type to element data.

Regards,
Jeff Rafter
Defined Systems
http://www.defined.net
XML Development and Developer Web Hosting