NPR, Godel, Semantic Web

I was driving home from the hardware store yesterday when I heard a report
on NPR about Godel's Incompleteness Theorem. It concluded with a discussion
of the Semantic Web, with the interviewee making claims that the Semantic
Web would run into sizable issues with Incompleteness.

They don't appear to have put the interview on their site.  Does anyone
know where I can find information on this that's somewhat more complex than
NPR can fit into three minutes but not so complex that I need a mathematics
PhD?

Simon St.Laurent
XHTML: Migrating Toward XML