Re: The lists I monitor

> Is there a common tendency among people involved with the W3C to feel that
> all activity should if possible take place on W3C mailing lists?

I don't think it's got anything to do with whether it's a W3C list.  I
had always regarded xmlschema-dev as the schema counterpart of
xml-dev.  The point is just that people aren't going to subscribe to
every list that gets created - I have enough trouble keeping track of
the ones I get already - so the result is going to be fragmentation
rather than diversity.

(Actually, I'd much rather just have a couple of newsgroups.)

-- Richard