Re: The lists I monitor

At 03:30 PM 5/7/01 +0100, Richard Tobin wrote:
>  The point is just that people aren't going to subscribe to
>every list that gets created - I have enough trouble keeping track of
>the ones I get already - so the result is going to be fragmentation
>rather than diversity.

Hmmm... I thought fragmentation was necessary precondition of diversity.

There seems to be a continuous "there can be only one" thread in
information processing.  I suppose I was naive to assume it didn't apply to
mailing lists.

Simon St.Laurent - Associate Editor, O'Reilly & Associates
XHTML: Migrating Toward XML