Re: The lists I monitor

At 09:49 AM 07/05/01 -0400, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
>At 02:24 PM 5/7/01 +0100, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
>
>Is there a common tendency among people involved with the W3C to feel that
>all activity should if possible take place on W3C mailing lists?

No, but there's a common tendency to try to exercise control over
the volume of email one feels duty-bound to read.  Given the
obvious empirical fact that XSD is one part of the universe
of schema options and practices, I'd hope that the really
interesting discussions, of anything broader than details of
XSD syntax, stayed somewhere like right here so that we can
use them to open up the largely unexplored territory of figuring
out the best practices in schema-land. -T