RE: NPR, Godel, Semantic Web

One man's garbage is another man's gold.
Dem's da rulz.

We will have a big struggle over the rights
to the knowledge bases.  We started HumanML
and inside three months, I can count at least
a dozen efforts in the same domains.  That
is normal.  It also says, give it a year or so and
then some standards org has a good case to
create a standard.  Then the authority is
clear even if the membership isn't.  Then
we will complain about burglary and closed
membership and there will be those claiming
we can't do this, and  and  and...

.... garbage becomes gold.  Thousands of
years of alchemical ambition comes down
to email.  Garbage In Gold Out. ;-)

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard