Generating xml pages from database queries.

Hi all,
I have an MS Access database and quite a few queries for different purpose. How could I convert these data acquired from the queries to xml pages? In many cases I will need to generate these xml pages dynamically. What are the softwares, tools that I will require?

I need to do a similar thing for an Oracle database too. How do I do in this case?

Thanx very much in advance.
Jyotinarayan.