RE: Generating xml pages from database queries.

hi jyothi..
The best solution  i can thing off ,instead depending in third party tools
is
u can get a  the Resultset of the queries  by accessing the database through
JDBC and then u can built the XML file using DOM parser based on the data in
Resultset.

regards
Venu