RE: Generating xml pages from database queries.

It isn't necessary to use DOM to generate XML, especially from flat data
coming from a RDBMS - it's only text, after all.
Some basic example code for JDBC -> XML and XML -> JDBC can be found here :
http://www.isacat.net/2001/code/

---
Danny Ayers
http://www.isacat.net