Re: Generating xml pages from database queries.

> It isn't necessary to use DOM to generate XML, especially
> from flat data coming from a RDBMS - it's only text, after
> all. Some basic example code for JDBC -> XML and XML -> JDBC
> can be found here : http://www.isacat.net/2001/code/

If you're doing that,  you may also try using a Native XML database.  You
can save yourself a huge amount of time and grief.

Download GoXML DB Trial at:

http://www.xmldatabase.ca

or check out online demo at:

http://goxmldb.xmlglobal.com/

I am interested to know if this fits your needs.

Duane Nickull
CTO, XML Global Technologies