Re: XML Validator

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>    I'm searching for an XML Parser/Validator that meets the following
> criterias:
>
>    * It must conform to XML 1.0 Second Edition
>    * It must continue to parse an XML document with fatal errors to find
>      and report further errors in the document
>    * It must have some type of catalog system or an similar option to
>      use a locally provided DTD rather than the DTD referenced in the
>      document type declaration (while it should check if the referenced
>      DTD is retrievable and warn if it isn't)
>    * It must be fast and easily callable from Perl
>    * It must run under Unix/Linux

The XML Validator from ElCel Technology [1] is fully conformant, can recover
from errors, is fast, runs under both Windows and Linux and... it's free.
We are currently working on an implementation of XML Catalog using the
working draft specification from the Oasis Entity Resolution Technical
Committee [2].  A new release containing this functionality will be
available in the near future.

Regards
Rob Lugt
ElCel Technology