CML Information Sources

>Hi,
>
>Have a look at the chemical markup language.
>A good start point is http://xml.coverpages.org/cml1.html

That goes back a bit (to mid 1995 in fact).
Please don't take it as the current
reference, but its interesting to see what
XML might have looked like
before  XML was invented!

(By the way, on this historical note, I would gently propose that XML
started in May 1994 at CERN, when a breakout group
debated where HTML might be headed, and in particular
how to handle  domains such as  Maths and Chemistry.)

A better, more up to date source to the above
historic document , is   http://www.xml-cml.org/
(the publications list gives some published working examples)

See also the excellent CML tutorial by  Miloslav Nic;

http://zvon.org/xxl/CML1.0/Output/

(PS Gentle reminder for people to put good meta data
into their subject headers. The original was empty, and
hence the question easily missed. Bear in mind that
even with a high quality list like this one, we do not
all read all the postings!)

--

Henry Rzepa. Imperial College, Chemistry Dept.
+44 020  7594 5774 (Office) +44 020 7594 5804 (Fax)