RE: Attributes v Elements

This is ONLY a rule of thumb.  If you think of elements
as having content and attributes for metadata about
the element itself or it's content, that is a rule
of thumb.   Attributes are structure poor.

The exceptions are legendary.  As Robin
says, the technical advantages or one or the other
are "covered" on his page.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.