[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SAXParser throws SAXExceptions after many (serial) parses
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To: email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 17:09:56 -0400
Our WebSphere servlet application (re)uses SAXParsers from a
We are sure that we are serializing the use of these.
Sometimes, after thousands of reuses, we get miscelaneous
other Exceptions from parse().
- FWK005 parse may not be called while parsing
- org.xml.sax.SAXException: Stopping after fatal error: The
markup declarations contained or pointed to by the document type
declaration must be well-formed.
- org.xml.sax.SAXException: Stopping after fatal error: A '('
character or an element type is required in the declaration of element type
"LocNm". (Occurs for various elements)
- ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 (also with -2)
We are using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser that was
included in the XSLT package
on Alphaworks (or Lotus) but I don't know how to determine the
How do I determine the version?
I looked for a "reset" method to try but don't see one.
Is there a "reset", short of constructing a new one?
I do set the content and error handler and a feature before each
The XML to be parsed always uses the same dtd.
Thanks for any help or suggestions,
Michael Vogt ISX Development