RE: ANN: XML Schema: DOs and DON'Ts

> > I guess there is a computational difficulty issue involved.
> Otherwise
> > it's just an error somehow survived the reviews.

The fact that the XSV validator accepts out-of-order restrictions of <all>
and <choice>model groups may indicate that the computational difficulty was
overestimated (x^2 is pretty unlikely, unless all names match up to the last
character). Perhaps the recommendation is in error: an intended change was
overlooked?