RE: Attributes v Elements (adjectives vs. nouns)

Well, I was unfortunately hobbled by German as a second language. I'm
convinced it was developed by a group of Teutons who gathered in the forest
one day to come up with a language that their enemies would have no chance
of grasping...

But then, what do I know? Good heavens, I'm a computer programmer. -Jeff