Re: Namespace: what's the correct usage?

> [MJG]
> Agreed in principle, but something needs to be namespace qualified...

Yeah, and it is true that the logic is not the only reason ... just like
any other human custom.

> [MJG]
> More SOAP examples?

No. Non-SOAP examples, if your time permits. Because I found some
familiar names in the SOAP spec and that makes me think of the
possibility of the strong connection between the two specs.

> I just don't see what the big deal is. Markup languages like XSLT and others
> you mention qualify all elements, that's fine. Data serialization may take a
> different approach. I think this is also perfectly OK. I don't think there
> is any 'correct usage' that applies to all scenarios.

I don't understand why you always regard this as "data vs document", as
if there is a clear distinction between them.

By the way, do you admit that it is a pitfall for many novice authors
that elementFormDefault="unqualified" by default?

Do you admit that the default value of elementFormDefault is a
controversial topic?

regards,
K.Kawaguchi
E-Mail: kohsukekawaguchi@yahoo.com