Re: Indexing XML

Phil Ruelle scripsit:

> Having looked into things in more details I see that more than just
> searching through documents for instances of specific text strings I
> would like to index documents with keywords. More than that the
> keywords need to be hierarchical and the indexes
> importable/exportable between systems.

In that case, one more tool to look at:  sgrep.
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jjaakkol/sgrep.html .  Note that the
index-creation and -use features are documented in the README file:
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jjaakkol/sgrep/README.txt .

One art/there is/no less/no more/All things/to do/with sparks/galore
	--Douglas Hofstadter