Re: Help please

> Hi all,
> Could any of u suggest where can I find details about the XML standard
> for the Electrical Utility industry ? Any help in this will be highly
> appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This is probably not the best example,  but the state of California (CAISO)
energy authority has a pilot XML program in place.

http://www.caiso.com

There are no direct links to XML activity but if you contact them,  I am
sure you can get directed to the proper department.

Duane Nickull
CTO, XML Global Technologies
http://www.xmlglobal.com