RE: Picking the Tools -- Marrying processing models to data model s

Emergence only makes sense in the context of a relationship.

Communication and procreation aren't necessarily linked,
but serial monogamy is outrageously expensive and polygamy
is outlawed.  Marry for wealth, duty and pleasure.

If I lunch alone every day, I don't need table manners.
If I don't have table manners, the prediction
that I will lunch alone is reliable and verifiable.

The sender adapts to needs of the recipient...
yes, the ancient philosophy of the beloved
and the well-paid.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.