-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Lowery [mailto:jlowery@scenicsoft.com]

What would be of great benefit is if I could
1) have the objects internal data model made more obvious
2) have those constraints that can be written declaratively done so

This is all just objects, done differently. I won't say 'refactored' because
people will spit on me. But their are data models there, buried in all the
class hierarchies ever written; don't lie to me and tell me they're not.

And yes, there is one of them, albeit representable in a thousand different
ways, one of the worst ones being through an OO langauge (as they currently
are designed).