Re: Quick XML Schema question

Adam,

> Is there anyway for me to specify the requirement that the inpoint be
> numerically smaller than the out point.

Unless you mean something like inpoint must be less than the constant 24 and
outpoint greater than or equal to 24, no.  This is what is lovingly referred
to as a co-constraint.  Features like this are slated for 1.1 or 2.0-- so
you should look into Schematron which handles this nicely.  There is a good
article by Roger Costello on mixing XML Schemas and Schematron [1].

[1] http://www.xfront.com/ExtendingSchemas.html

Good Luck,
Jeff Rafter
Defined Systems
http://www.defined.net
XML Development and Developer Web Hosting