RE: Quick XML Schema question

No. This is called a co-ocurrance constraint and is not supported in Schema
1.0. However, it is a feature that many have requested and we are looking at
adding it in a future version.

One thing you can do to provide signals to a processing application is to
annotate the schema or use a schema adjunct. References to both are below.

XML Schema Extensions -
http://www.sys-con.com/xml/archives/0205/cleary/index.html
Schema Adjunct Framework - http://www.extensibility.com/saf

David Cleary