Problem parsing xml file with DOM using Java

Hi,

New to this group, XML and Java.

I'm trying to parse a small XML document but the parser can't find it.
However, when I open the file and print the contents with the standard Java
utilities it's fine. Any help appreciated!

I'm using the apache DOMParser. Here's the code.

    String XMLFile = "C:\\pk.xml"

        // Print contents of XML file
        try {
            String s;
            BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader( new FileReader(XMLFile)
);
            System.out.println("File successfully opened");

            try {
                while ( (s=in.readLine()) !=null)
                System.out.println(s);
            }
            catch(Exception e) {
                System.out.println("Error reading line: " + e.getMessage());
            }
            System.out.println("End of Document");
        }
        catch(FileNotFoundException e) {
            System.out.println("Error in opening file: " + e.getMessage());
        }

        // Parse XML file
        DOMParser parser = new DOMParser();

        try {
             System.out.println("Parsing Document");
             parser.parse(XMLFile);

             System.out.println("Getting document");
             Document doc = parser.getDocument();

        } catch(Exception e) {
            System.out.println("Error in parsing: " + e.getMessage());
        }

Output
-------
File successfully opened
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ReportingEvents>
<AgentEvent> Event=LOGIN
             SequenceID=1
             AgentID=10001
             DivisionID=10000
</AgentEvent>
<AgentEvent> Event=LOGIN
             SequenceID=1
             AgentID=10002
             DivisionID=10000
</AgentEvent>
<AgentEvent> Event=LOGIN
             SequenceID=1
             AgentID=10003
             DivisionID=10000
</AgentEvent>
</ReportingEvents>
End of Document

Parsing Document
Error in parsing: File "C:\pk.xml" not found.