RE: A few things I noticed about w3c's xml-schema

I understand.  We read a lot.  I am also conversant
with the opinions.  But process being the thing,
XML Schemas is out the door and TimBL signed off
on it.  That means the name game is done.  The authority
of note has signed it.   Now is the time to get on
to using it.

This doesn't invalidate work done by others on other
approaches or say they should stop working, or feedback
to the next version of XML Schemas is suspended.  Of
course not.  It means it is out there.  Software can
be written to it and documents can cite it.  It won't
change soon.  Get your requests for the next version
ready and submitted.  IOW, it IS a game and we have
to play by rules or go to another game.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.