Re: meta-specs (was RE: A few things I noticed about w3c's xml-schema)

> Then RDDL is a catalog of relationships among components
> of some system.

But it only works on the schema level - not on what's inside the
schemata.  For example, it could point to two schemata, one in TREX,
one in XSD. One could say that a certain element is allowed in place
x, and the other could say that it isn't. Which is to be believed?
Then you might have the more subjective layer, which is to say that
the purpose of this element is y, so go and work out whether or not
you are allowed to use this in place x. That's the kind of layering
I'd like to see provided in RDDL somehow, but I'm not quite sure how
to do it.

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer