Re: meta-specs (was RE: A few things I noticed about w3c's xml-schema)

Jonathan Borden wrote:
> In particular statement [3] which defines Schema Equality as Instances(a)
= Instances(b), that is two schemata are 'equal' if their instance sets are
equal.
... snip ...

> I have not addressed the issue of how one might actually determine that
two schemata are functionally equal, but this is the general direction.

Hmmm... what about

1. types(a) = types(b)
2. PSVI(a) = PSVI(b)
3. validation errors(a) = validation errors(b)
4. Reverse engineer a and b into a conceptual model:
CM(a) = CM(b)