Re: Am I being really dumb? Can't get Norman Walsh's XSLT for DocBookto work...

On Thu, 31 May 2001, David Carlisle wrote:

> > . "no such function: key". Odd. The relevant line of the file it names in
> > the error reads:
>
> The xt documentation clearly states that it is not a full XSLT implementation,
> and in particular doesn't implement keys.

But the very XSLT I'm trying to use refers to using XT in it's
documentation:

http://nwalsh.com/docbook/xsl/doc/publishing.html#c38b1b3b4

...and that XSLT uses keys. Wierd. Oh well!

> Try saxon.

Think I should give up on making Xalan understand the DTD? I'll give saxon
a go.

> David

ABS

--