Re: Am I being really dumb? Can't get Norman Walsh's XSLT for DocBookto work...

Yes, XT doesn't implement "key" so that won't work.  I had a DocBook format
xml document and ran Norman's xslt stylesheet(s) on it.  It worked with
Saxon, but not any other processor I tried (I forget which ones).  The thing
is wonderful, except for being so complex I can hardly imagine
troubleshooting it.

Cheers,

Tom P

[Al B. Snell]

> Not sure which of the three different products is at fault and how here,
> so I'll try XML-DEV before going to the people who made XT, Xalan, and
> Norman Walsh himself, not that all of those people aren't on this list
> anyway...
>

> java -Dcom.jclark.xsl.sax.parser=com.jclark.xml.sax.Driver
com.jclark.xsl.sax.Driver test/book.xml html/docbook.xsl /tmp/book.html