Re: Help: XML Schema - any element with fixed type?

Thank you!

Well, my schema does not have many elements like this, and I will try to
fix it by telling the user what name(s) to use or using substitution
group.  Seems XML schema does not support this, even for the top-level
element if I know its type, but not the name.