RE: Copyrighting schemas, Hailstorm

> Are you absolutely convinced that our discussion
> has absolutely nothing to do with concepts of the self

Yes I am convinced of that.  I did read the rest of your
mail.  If the system is private, it is caveat emptor with
regard to risk.  If the system is public, it is regulatible
and will be regulated.  I do not trust the assertion that
the public good is best served by private industry in
every case.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.