Usage of Fonts in XML

Hi all,
Please check out the attachments. I've included an Excel file and a couple of fonts.
Please install the fonts to view the Excel file. These are fonts with diacritical marks.

How could I convert the Excel data into XML? When I do a conversion, quite a bit of the characters are distorted.

How do I convert a particular text written in these kinds of fonts to XML?

Please do reply ASAP, it's urgent.
Thanks very much in advance.
Jyotinarayan.

Book1.xls