Re: ANNOUNCE: XML Agent small scale open license native XML databaseengine

Accidental spam:

> Announcing XML Agent, an open license, native XML database server.

[snipped]

> In the meantime, we are making a limited, small scale prototype of our
> engine available for download in Japan under open license terms..

should say:
In the meantime, we are making a limited, small scale prototype of our
engine available for download under open license terms..

[snipped]

We look forward to various and sundry comments on XML Agent.

Joel Rees
rees@mediafusion.co.jp
============================XML as Best Solution===
Media Fusion Co.,Ltd.  株式会社メディアフュージョン
Amagasaki  TEL 81-6-6415-2560    FAX 81-6-6415-2556
    Tokyo TEL 81-3-3516-2566   FAX 81-3-3516-2567
                       http://www.mediafusion.co.jp
                                         Programmer