Re: XML to Excel

Hello Edouard:

We have a tool that anyone can download an evaluation copy of.  The
software is called GoXML Transform and it can take EDI, CSV, XML or SQL
and convert to the same plus HTML form or Table.

The URL is:

http://www.xmlglobal.com/prod/transform/

then follow the links at the bottom to download.  I think everyone can
use a 45 day eval license.

The engine is also available as a web service.  Anyone can use it right
now.  The API will accept an ANSI X12 EDI message plus a Transformation
file (XML file) as input and spit back the resulting output.

If anyone is interested in using the web service,  please contact me for
the input documents (1 - X12 message plus 1 - Transform file)

The web service is available at:

http://demo.xmlglobal.com

These are *.jsp's written to access the web service.

--
Duane Nickull, CTO - Founder
XML Global Technologies, Inc.