Schematron-report bug fix lost: can sender re-send it

 Someone emailed me privately a bug fix for the
schematron-report script.  When I moved back to Australia
from Taiwan last month I lost it.

(The bug fix concerns having two XSLT sessions
generate the same IDs when processing the same document.
Some XSLT engines generate the same ID in different runs,
other don't: I don't believe it is required to  generate different
IDs.)

Can whoever has the fix re-send it to me please (and/or the
Schematron mail list)?  This time I will take better care of it, and I
apologise for losing it.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe