Re: Non-deterministic content model

Derek Denny-Brown wrote:

> It is provable that _every_ non-deterministic content model can be
> converted to a deterministic content model.  The trick is basically to
> manually 'unroll' the content model.

Sam Willmott from OmniMark released a white paper on content model algebra
in the early nineties. He concluded that there was only one content model
that cannot be disambiguated and I have yet to see proof to the contrary.
The model is:

Feel free to bang some grey matter against it...

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mrc@allette.com.au
       - Einstein