From: Williams, David [mailto:DAVID.WILLIAMS@ca.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 5:56 PM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: almost four years ago....

I was just reading some of the old articles on xml.com's features list, and
came across:
"XML has been designed for maximum expressive power, maximum teachability,
and maximum ease of implementation."
	-Oct'97 John Bosak article (off of xml.com)

Are all three still true?  I think they are all still _potentially_ true...
Are the current manifestations of XML living up to this statement, though?