RE: almost four years ago....

They believe what their heros tell them to
believe.  That is mammalStuff.  Every day
I have to accept that the guy in the white house
knows more than scientists about global
warming, that the oil executives understand
why gas prices soar when supply is abundant,
why in each case, someone chooses my choices.

But when it comes to XML, them is us and that
is why we come here everyday and *discuss* our
options.  What we choose becomes the choices
those not well-trained to choose here can.

After all of that, let me say, I am more often
than not very pleased with the results.  This is
a smart and thoughtful community.  It chooses
wisely.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.