De : Eric van der Vlist [mailto:vdv@dyomedea.com]
Envoye : mardi 19 juin 2001 12:33
A : Nicolas LEHUEN
Cc : 'xml-dev@lists.xml.org'
Objet : Re: A readable schema language ?

Nicolas,

Nicolas LEHUEN wrote:

Glad you mention Examplotron...

> By "natural" way, I mean the kind of way that lead to Examplotron.

This is exactly the motivation that led me to create this language.

It's still work in progress, I plan to lead it in the direction you are
showing (more controls in a fashion that can be compatible with
traditional schema languages) and I would be happy to see if common work
can be done.

Eric
--
Pour y voir plus clair dans la nebuleuse XML...
                                          http://dyomedea.com/formation/