Help with XSL links

Hello listers,

I need some advice on how to display an XML document in a web site. I have a
single xml document that I get via HTTP. I use ASP functions on a Microsoft
2000 server to parse the data and  transform the XML into HTML. The XML
document looks like:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<News>
<StoryDate>20 June, 2001</StoryDate>
<HeadLines>Equities spill off session... </Headlines>
<FullStory>Equity futures ended Tuesdays session mixed with markets giving
back opening gains as early strength tied to Oracle's earnings Monday proved
only to be a brief reprieve... </FullStory>

I need to produce some HTML which will:

- Display the headlines as a link a web page, when a user selects the link,
the full story which matches the headline is displayed.
- The full story should display in its own window (preferably a java client
side window)

So far I have developed the following XSL

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<HTML xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl">
	<BODY>
	            <xsl:for-each select="News/FullStory">
select="Commodity"/></p></td>
select="HeadLines"/></p></td>
		   </xsl:for-each>
	</BODY>
</HTML>

As you can see, it doesn;t link the headlines with the full story yet. I
need some direction on how to display the <xsl:value-of select="HeadLines"/>
as an HTML link that when selected will display the full story without going
back and doing a additional HHTP request to get the XML document.

Thanks in advance.