Re: multiple attribute values in XSL

>Here's a sample transform.  If you have trouble deciphering this,
>please read up on recursion, or better yet, a good text on LISP or Scheme.

thanks for the earlier help on this query. however i have (typically) come
up against another problem:
i actually want to split the attribute values on the basis of whitespace
separation eg.

<myElement myValues="1 2 3 4 5" />

needless to say, using substring-before and substring-after with
($myValuesString,' ') does not work.

can someone please help me in dividing this string into its separate values?

(unfortunately i am working on a stylesheet for a XML standard that i do
not have the power to change,
and the division of the values by whitespace is already part of its schema...)

thanks

Lyndon